Date: March 8, 2023
Join us this International Women’s Day to a celebration of success with Smart Works Scotland.
As the community behind every client’s success story, we would love to invite you to join us for a very special evening to celebrate the most important date in our calendar, International Women’s Day, on Wednesday 8th March.
Entrance is free, so come join us! You can expect:
- A glass of fizz and nibbles on arrival at the beautiful Hobbs flagship store in the heart of Edinburgh city centre.
- Hear from Our Chair, Maggie Darling, and as well as one of our clients who will share her story with Smart Works Scotland.
- A short ‘Step Into Spring’ Fashion Show, showcasing some of Hobbs’ key new season pieces and how they can be styled into a capsule collection that will take you effortlessly from work to evening.
- A raffle with fantastic prizes including 2 x £50 vouchers for Hobbs as well as a champagne dinner for 2 at The Witchery.
- Last but certainly not least, 20% off everything at Hobbs on the evening, including their ‘New In’ Spring collection featuring head-turning styles, new season shades, dresses, jackets, and skirts, all in responsible cotton.
Date and time: 6pm – 8pm, Wednesday 8th March
Location: Hobbs, 47 George Street, Edinburgh EH2 2HT
We cannot wait to bring our entire our Smart Works Scotland community together – spaces are limited so click here to secure your (free) ticket now! We look forward to seeing you there!